(IHIF – It Happened in Florida)
Meet the lovely Oneal Ron Morris. She is actually a he, and was practicing medicine without a license. Although what she was doing sounds more like some weird deleted scene of one of the umpteen “Saw” movies.
Morris was posing as a female, and a doctor, and offering her services of helping women with plastic surgery issues. Taking the story from earlier this week, of the women injecting silicone she bought from Home Depot a step further, Morris was promising the look of a giant ass but with the use of:
- rubber cement
- mineral oil
- fix-a-flat (yes, tire inflator in a can)
- and closing the wound with Crazy Glue.
- You Won’t Believe What This Fake Doc Was Arrested For (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police: Fake doc injected cement in woman’s rear (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Police: Fake doctor injected cement in woman’s buttocks (mercurynews.com)
- Police: Fake doc injected cement in woman’s rear (sfgate.com)