Man Dies By Rats & Their Lack of Tact

An man in an Indian hospital (oh, that explains it) died from wounds suffered from rats that had chewed off his penis.  Arun Sandhukha, 53, had been admitted to the hospital for breathing issues and when his family came to visit a few days later they found him unattended and covered in blood.

He died a day later and is the latest in a long string of on-going issues with Indian public medial care.  Drunk doctors, hospital fires killing patients and now a rat infestation so bad that they are eating on the patients.

Enhanced by Zemanta