A 23- year old New Zealand man is both in trouble with the law and his own medical condition after attempting to fire off a firework from the confines of his butt cheeks.
The man put a firecracker between his butt cheeks and lit the fuse. “What must of seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits,” said Sernior Sgt Garry Smith. Yes, alcohol was a likely factor. There are reports he will have to be flown to another hospital because his injuries are serious.
The man is also in trouble with the law for possessing and firing off a firework outside of the approved timeframe allowed for fireworks in his city.
- New Zealand man hospitalized after lighting fireworks in butt (rawstory.com)
- Oz man’s ‘trick’ of lighting firework from butt backfires (punjapit.wordpress.com)