Rube Goldberg Self Injury #2

While our previous story ended in an injury that wasn’t fatal, that is not the case here.

Gary Allan Banning died of burns Tuesday he suffered from the most unlucky set of circumstances.

Banning had accidentally drank from a glass jar that contained gasoline, thinking it was water.  He immediately spit out the gasoline, but in the process he got gas on his clothes.  He didn’t change out of the clothes and later when he went to light his cigarette…..

Police and fire responded and found Banning suffering from severe burns on his body, but only minor damage to the apartment.  He was taken to a burn center where he later died from his injuries.  Foul play is not suspected, but police are investigating toxicology reports on Banning’s body.

via JDNNEws.com