Best. Defense Lawyer. Ever.

Charles Hersel was arrested in 2009 at a Thousand Oaks mall after high school students claimed Hersel paid them to spit in his face, slap him and yell profanities at him.

There were also claims he offered the teens even more money to urinate and poop on him.  He was charged with four counts of “annoying and molesting a child”.  Hersel reportedly paid dozen of teens to do those things to him, although there is no confirmation has to how many times it actually occurred or to what extent.

Last week a jury found Hersel not guilty despite the fact Hersel admitted to the requests.  The judge’s reason was based around Hersel’s defense that his requests were not sexual in nature.  Asking for this type of abuse his lawyer claimed was not for sexual gratification.  Somehow the jury believe him.

Hersel was facing a year in jail and would have had to register as a sex offender.

Enhanced by Zemanta
35 replies
  1. chers001
    chers001 says:

Dear Defense Lawyer,
    this is THE REAL CHARLES HERSEL. I won my child annoyance case by unanimous jury trial on February 7, 2012. CONNOR GANTT, KEATS STANLEY, AUSTIN PERRY and JOSEPH MATHEWS spat on me,yelled profanities and used me for cash. JOSPEH MATHEWS (JP MATHEWS) spat on me,yelled profanities at me and also smacked my face very hard too. CHRIS ANDERSON also pressed charges against me and yelled profanities aat me for cash! I asked them to do these things, due to severe child abuse and trauma that I had experienced. That is why the case was dismissed , as there was no proof of any sexual gratification at trial. ALL of the above former plaintiffs laughed at me and made fun of me and collaborated and willingly brought their friends to mistreat me and to take my money. The truth should be told as they have lost their case against me by a unanimous not guilty jury verdict!
    Sincerely,
    THE REAL CHARLES WILLIAM HERSEL

• chers001
      chers001 says:

DEAR SITE,
      THIS IS THE REAL CHARLES HERSEL AND I DON”T KNOW WHO WROTE THE ABOVE COMMENT SAYING THAT THEY WERE ME. I SIMPLY WISH TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS. FIRST, I HAVE NO PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THE PLAINTIFFS THAT LOST THIS CASE. I WISH THEM AND THEIR FRIENDS THE BEST OF LUCK. I HAVE WON MY CASE BY UNANIMOUS JURY VERDICT AND THEY HAVE LOST SO I DO NOT NEED TO COMMENT ON THEM AT ALL. SECOND, I WAS ACQUITTED OF CHILD ANNOYING BECAUSE MY REQUESTS WERE DUE TO 19 YEARS OF SEVERE CHILD ABUSE AND TRAUMA THAT WERE INFLICTED ON ME BY SPITTING, SMACKING AND VERBAL ABUSE, SAME AS TOOK PLACE HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I DESERVED IT. AFTER OVER TWO YEARS OF THERAPY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BEING MISTREATED OR ABUSED EVER AGAIN. I AM A STRAIGHT MALE AND I AM A PRACTICING MORMON SO THAT SHOULD CLARIFY ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS REGARDING MY ORIENTATION. FURTHER, DOZENS OF PEOPLE DID NOT SPIT ON ME, ONLY 6 PEOPLE DID SO PLEASE DON’T PUT LIES INTO INTERNET ARTICLES. THE JURY BELIEVED ME BECAUSE OF THE SEVERE CHILD ABUSE I WENT THROUGH FOR MANY YEARS THAT WAS PROVEN AT MY TRIAL! ANYWAY I THINK IT”S TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO MOVE ON THAT WAS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE. I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS BECAUSE I WAS THE RESPONSIBLE ADULT HERE AND SERVED AS A BAD EXAMPLE. TEENAGE BOYS THINK EVERYTHING IS FUNNY BUT THEY CAN”T HATE SOMEBODY THEY DON”T EVEN KNOW AND I DON’T HATE ANYBODY.
      ANYWAY THIS SHOULD SETTLE MY FORMAL ANSWER TO THE CONCLUSION OF THIS CASE.
      LOVE IN CHRIST,
      THE REAL CHARLES WILLIAM HERSEL

2. chersel
    chersel says:

Dear Site,
    this is Charles Hersel. I don’t know who the last two people were that posted on your site but they were not me. I have won my case for child annoyance. Complaints were filed against me by the parents of CONNOR GANTT, KEATS STANLEY, AUSTIN PERRY, JOSEPH MATHEWS (JP) and CHRIS ANDERSON. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE OVER 18 NOW and graduated from Westlake Village High School in California in 2011. All of them,except for CHRIS ANDERSON spat on me and yelled profanities at me in return for cash. CHRIS ANDERSON only yelled profanities at me for cash. JOSEPH MATHEWS (JP MATHEWS) also slapped me very hard and put his shoe in my mouth after taking it off when I asked him to.. He slapped me so hard I had to duck the second time he tried and I had to ice my face after the incident. CONNOR GANTT brought BRIAN BROUSSEAU, ANTHONY MIAN, ZANE SPRUCE,TUCKER HIGGINS, CASEY BLISS, ALEX S. (last name anonymous as he is 17 now), TOM GANTT, KEATS STANLEY to yell profanities at me and to take my money in return. However, TOM GANTT never yelled at me or met me. TUCKER HIGGINS texted profanities at me when I asked for them and said he needed to use me for cash to buy a new surfboard. ALL OF THESE GUYS WANTED TO DO THAT BUT IT NEVER TOOK PLACE. CASEY BLISS yelled profanities at me for cash and brought his buddies RICHARD MULLANEY AND ADAM to take my cash when I requested this, however I never met either of those guys. BRIAN BROUSSEAU came with JOSEPH MATHEWS and spat on me, yelled profanities at me and slapped me for cash and put his shoe in my mouth when I asked him to for cash. JOSEPH MATHEWS brought COLIN BIELMAN who also spat in my face, slapped me, yelled profanities at me and put his shoe in my mouth for cash. CHRIS ANDERSON wanted to bring WAZIYA DUPRIS AND NILES SLAVIN, he told me that they both were interested in spitting on my face, yelling profanities at me and smacking me for cash also. JOSEPH MATHEWS told me that HUNTER HOUSEHOLDER and CONNOR CATANESE were interested in spitting in my face and calling me names for cash. KEATS STANLEY brought ZACK WEAVER, NICK WEAVER AND GREG KARAKASHIAN and they all spat in my face and yelled profanities at me for cash. ZACK WEAVER was with LUKAS FANCY and ZACK told me that they both would spit in my face and yell profanities at me for cash. Also, ZACK WEAVER helped in my sting that was set up with DETECTIVE ANTHONY AGUIRRE at the Westlake Village Promenade on November 18, 2009. ZACK WEAVER, I saw, had tapes attached under his clothes and they were recording my conversation with him. I should also say that ANTHONY AGUIRRE told the jury, during my trial, that ZACK WEAVER was a minor at the time of my trial, but that was a lie. When my attorney corrected him, again he told the jury later that ZACK WEAVER was a minor. That makes you a liar AGUIRRE. YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER AND SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH AND NOT PERJURE YOURSELF AT TRIAL! ALSO, YOU ARE NOT A PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERT SO PERHAPS YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM EVALUATING MY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE? However, I never met LUKAS FANCY. He seemed like a very chill person. ANDREW CAMMUCCIO spoke to me online and called me names and said that he would mistreat me for cash anytime and that he thought I was pathetic and it was funny to him, but we never actually met. PATRICK RYAN SANDS ,told me through texting on friends phones, that he wanted to spit on me and yell profanities at me for cash but we never actually met. Patrick I can’t believe that you would help CHRIS ANDERSON to have me arrested when you never even met me! That is completely hateful and ridiculous really! The guys who did meet me fully collaborated and brought as many friends as I asked them to bring. There was no hesitation on any of their parts and as I wished to be mistreated, they all laughed at me and told me it was hilarious and pathetic that they were doing those demeaning things to me. More simply, they all really enjoyed treating me badly and thought it was funny. Unfortunately, I was a survivor of child traumatic child abuse so I paid these guys to mistreat me. I don’t blame them or hate them, they were teenage guys and could use the extra cash. I am not implying that they were bad people and I wish them all the best. I can’t say I hate any of these guys honestly and how can they hate me when they don’t even know me really? I did eat with CONNOR GANTT, KEATS STANLEY, ANTHONY MIAN, KEATS STANLEY AND NICK WEAVER at least once and they all seemed like chill people. However, they were abusive in return for cash. ANTHONY MIAN was very mean and yelled profanities at me and always grabbed the cash I gave him very hard out of my hand while laughing at me as he did so! I will never let that happen again, due to successful therapy. BRIAN BARBOSA was brought by CONNOR GANTT but he never mistreated me for cash. However, he lied to the police and said that I wanted to be called a whore when being mistreated. BRIAN BARBOSA also laughed about and thought my being mistreated for cash was pathetic and funny! THAT WAS A LIE AND WHY YOU SAID THAT BRIAN IS REALLY RIDICULOUS AND FRANKLY PATHETIC! You should be honest when talking to the police. I did nothing to you and yet you lied to the police on that issue! ALL OF THE ABOVE GUYS ARE OVER 18 and ALL OF THEM HAVE MADE FUN OF THIS CASE, MADE FUN OF ME AND ENJOYED MY SUFFERING AND PROBLEMS DUE TO THIS CASE. ALL OF THE GUYS graduated from Westlake High School, except for ZACK WEAVER, NICK WEAVER, LUKAS FANCY, AND GREG KARAKASHIAN who graduated WESTLAKE HIGH SCHOOL in 2010. I was the adult and served as a bad example. However, I won my case as there was no child annoyance. I am now telling the media as it is time for my side to be told. I have stood by for over 2 years as these guys have made fun of me. I end with wishing them all well. I don’t hold any grudges but both sides of this story should be told and as I have won my case my side has credibility. Their allegations of child annoyance have been defeated pathetically by a unanimous jury within 45 minutes!! I should have never been charged with child annoyance as a unanimous jury found me not guilty after only 45 minutes at my jury trial at Ventura Superior Court on February 7, 2012. I can finally have closure in this case as I finally have described the mistreatment and abuse inflicted on me by the above people, those that I actually said that I spoke with/and or met. Again, I was the responsible adult. I’m not copping out of my responsibility. I have paid a severe price for my stupid and irresponsible behavior. It disgusts and repulses me that I even allowed this to take place. I am a new man now and that is all in my past. It feels good to speak out and not be a silent victim when my name and reputation has suffered severe damage from this case! Thankfully, the acquittal has restored my good name and standing in the Ventura County community and beyond after over two years of getting a false, bad rap! :) !
    SIncerely,
    CHARLES WILLIAM HERSEL

3. chersel
    chersel says:

Dear Site,
    this is Charles Hersel. I was acquitted of these child annoyance charges by a unanimous not guilty jury verdict on February 7,2012. Connor Gantt, Keats Stanley, Austin Perry, Chris Anderson and Joseph Mathews (Jp Mathews) all spat on me and yelled profanities at me for cash. Casey Bliss yelled profanities at me for cash, as did Alex S. Waziya Dupris and Patrick Ryan Sands said they would spit on me and yell profanities at me for cash, but we never actually met up. Also, Joseph Mathews smacked me hard and put his shoe in my mouth, I asked for all of this mistreatment as I was a survivor of severe child abuse. Anthony Mian yelled profanities at me for cash.All of these guys, except for Waziya Dupris who graduates in 2012, graduated from Westlake Village High School in Westlake Village, California in 2011. Also, Nick Weaver, Zack Weaver and Greg Karakashian (graduates of the same high school in 2010) also spat on me and yelled profanities at me for cash.All of these guys laughed, were very excited and enjoyed abusing and mistreating me, a survivor of severe child abuse, for cash. They all brought their friends and cooperated fully with me to bring their friends to take my cash. I don’t know who the people were below who said they were me or how they hacked my account. However, I have never met Brian Brousseau, Zane Spruce, Andrew Camuccio, Niles Slavin or Lukas Fancy. I heard they were all chill guys that got a lot of ladies and were very popular at school. I have nothing bad to say about any of these guys actually. I never talked to or met them. Anyway, this is Charles Hersel and the case was closed and I won by unanimous not guilty verdict!

4. Shahrooz
    Shahrooz says:

As a persian american citizen, I found this Hersel character to be a complete disgrace to the persian community. He truly belongs in a mental institution, along with his crazy father. It must have been the jewish gene in this parasites that makes them act as the animal that they are. If he was abused so bad by his daddy, then how can he explain his cravings of white young boys? This Hersels are the same scum as the Shahs of Sunset. These people HAVE TO BE THE SHAME OF THE PERSIAN community. This Charles character makes my stomach turn…he is beyond issues, beyond repair, beyond shame and beyond pity.
    I’m embarrassed that the Persian community is being projected this way.

5. Westlakedude123321
    Westlakedude123321 says:

Hello this is one of the mutual friends of both Charles Hersel and the guys that took his money. It is time for the truth to be told and Charles Hersel is a nice guy. These guys ruined his life for 21/2 years making fun of this dude and even though they are my friends I can’t let the truth not be told. I can’t even believe that I was friends with these garbage people.Connor Gantt, Keats Stanley, Austin Perry, Christopher Anderson,Joseph Mathews, Greg Karakashian,Nick Weaver, Zack Weaver,Zane Spruce, Andrew Camuccio,Tucker Higgins,Whaziya Dupris, Brian Barbosa,Casey Bliss,Alex S. all yelled profanities at Charles Hersel and spat on him and put their flip flops in his mouth and slapped him and laughed the whole time while they did it. I can’t believe how much they enjoyed it and humiliated him in the community and at their school. Their parents pressed charges against him so they could all sue him, but he lost his job and all his money and after winning his case has had to start rebuilding his life. Even now after all they did to him he still doesn’t hate them, it’s incredible. Anyway, all the above guys smoke pot, drink alcohol all the time, smoke and all of them use older men to get cash for their spending. I don’t know what they do for the cash. But with Charles he asked them to do what they did and they laughed and had a great time abusing this dude. I would ask them where they got their money and they said some filthy, dirty, pathetic guy gave them the money and called him biotch. I am ashamed to have been their friend and even though I still am I feel better telling this true story now.
    Peace,
    Westlake Dude

6. Johncartet123
    Johncartet123 says:

Tucker Higgins you got some balls posting a lie about me on this site. This is Charles Hersel. I’m all about the pussy you dumb biotch and I was never cited for male prostitution in Ventura county but feel free to bring your mom and if she’s a milf I’ll demonstrate how straight I really am. Are you crying and bitching because yet another chick dumped you?

7. Chazhers
    Chazhers says:

Who are the people posting comments saying they are me? This is Charles Hersel and I have made zero comments since I won this case almost 3 months ago whoever is posting comments saying they are me please stop!! Thanks,The Real Charles Hersel

8. Fluffee
    Fluffee says:

Charles, let me ask you a question: why is it that you are so attracted to YOUNG WHITE BOYS then??? Because all of the people involved in your case have NOTHING IN COMMON with you?? They are all high school age, surfer/skater types and NEITHER ARE YOU. You are a forty+ year old loner that wears that creepy wig, craving for some YOUNG BOY love….
    Highschool age boys don’t hang out with single forty year old creeps like yourself…..
    ITS SO OBVIOUS!!!!…. Be true to your feelings… YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO YOUNG WHITE BOYS…. That is why you were so busy trying to make “friends” in myspace and you found that giving them money to abuse you was a way to be close to those WHITE YOUNG BOYS that you CRAVE so much. Of course your JEWISH IRANIAN family is probably SO ASHAMED of you, it is understandable that you are trying to hide the fact that you crave WHITE YOUNG BOYS. Everybody in Westlake and Thousand Oaks knows that. You are not straight, you are GAY and you like them YOUNG and WHITE. Be true to your feelings. Everybody knows this. Even your abusive daddy and your bro know,

9. Mormonlakingsfan
    Mormonlakingsfan says:

Flufee or whoever left the last comment it would be so funny but none of it is true. First Charles is not Jewish, second he does actually surf and he is into the same sports as the prior he hung out with. Second he’s straight and he’s not a loner he has plenty of friends. Most people in WESTLAKE and Thousand Oaks don’t give a fuck about this case because a bunch of greedy guys pressed charges against him as a joke and wanted to sue him and lost unanimously in 45 minutes at trial. You know whoever you are why are you even posting any comments when you don’t know anything about this guy since you never talked to him in person. I’ve known him for 22 years and everything you said is a lie. You are a pathetic sore loser so get over your loss in this case and drop dead you stupid pile of shiot :)

10. Mormonlakingsfan
    Mormonlakingsfan says:

Also since you wanted to address my buddy Charles why don’t you tell me why 17 and 18 year old boys would beat and abuse a 39 year old man for just $30? I would have never done that to some obviously very depressed guy with low self esteem. They didn’t need the money since they are from rich WESTLAKE,California. So why also did they laugh and enjoy it and get soooo excited and bring all their friends to do it too. If they are straight then why are they saying just he is gay? A rich 17 year old kid abusing a 39 year old dude and charging him with a sex crime just to sue him and get him prosecuted?? You should be asking the guys in this case if prostituting themselves for $30 is normal? WTF is wrong with these guys? I think that if they are doing this stuff with one older guy then they are doing it with many older guys. But tell me what else do they do for cash? I think gay for pay hooker is the correct label for these teen whores. Seriously this guy was a survivor of severe child abuse but what is their reason as rich kids to beat the crap out of someone for kicks and spit on them? We are talking about some sick predatory psychopaths here. Anyway Flufee or whoever you are he won the case and its over. Everybody needs to move on. Life goes on so don’t post bullshit about this guy or the guys involved everybody has moved on.

11. Mormonlakingsfan
    Mormonlakingsfan says:

Chaz’s friends,myself included, will no longer be discussing this case online and the other side should do the same. This case is old news and nobody cares about it. It’s pointless to continue to debate each other. Charles Hersel won by a unanimous jury win at his trial proving the bullshit case a false one and ending the conflict between the two sides. Further, posting lies about my buddy Chaz is pointless. He’s straight, and will have a great life and find a hot woman ho marry and live happily ever after. The people on the other side should do the same. He wishes everybody well and has moved on. Everybody else should too.

12. Justin Bieber
    Justin Bieber says:

OK, I’ll give you the golden shower that you want. I know I am “your type”…. Bring cash. We’ll meet at the same place (The Promenade). I promise not to slap you so hard, like the last time.

13. DAVER
    DAVER says:

Hey Charles, you’re a piece of MANURE annoying LOSER idiot!!!…. you are no SURFER… the only surfing you ever done is in MYSPACE and PRETTYBOYS.COM you liar!!! JEW scum bag, craving YOUNG WHITE BOYS, foot fetish MOTHA FOKKA…. go back to you homeland IRAN so that your JEW daddy can spit on your BOLD HEAD and call you names. YOU LIKE THAT!!! You’re a CREEP and a FREAK…. go back to your HOMELAND IRAN and stay away from corrupting YOUNG AMERICAN people. Go start dating others like you: FORTY YEAR OLD BOLD JEWISH WEIRDOS…. There is no way a woman would go for you, unless you PAY THEM MONEY, LOTS OF $$$$$$…. LOSER!!!

14. Westlakedude123321
    Westlakedude123321 says:

Hey Daver did you know that Jesus was a Jew? Don’t talk shit to my friend you ugly pile of shiot. First, my buddy Charles is not gay and he is not a Jew. Don’t hate people you don’t know you pile of shiot. Don’t tell my buddy Charles who to date since your only girlfriend has been your right hand. Do the world a favor and kill yourself promptly you fascist nazi pile of shiot!peace you festering pool of pus.take it easy :)

15. YounginCalipimp
    YounginCalipimp says:

I’m one of the dudes that spat on this guy and I would do it again if he paid me..I’m guessing so would all the others cuz it’s free cash for nothing and he’s not dangerous so wtf not hahaha lol??

16. Rabbi Spitman
    Rabbi Spitman says:

I am Chaz rabbi and let say on his defense that he’s a good jew that enjoys the company of young white boys with blonde hair and blue eyes. I don’t see anything wrong with it, unless the boys are not circumcised. Also is not kosher to seek young boys on sabbath since that is the day they play little league. Spitting is actually kosher as long as it contains some flem, just don’t mess the carpet, because Chaz has to take his rug to the cleaners and to have it pressed and you don’t want to see his ugly bold head. Peace!

17. Hans
    Hans says:

*Points and laughs at Charles Hersel* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got any other weird fetishes you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them.

Oh, I’d slap you around and spit on you for free. I could use the money, but I couldn’t possibly put a value on goddamned good entertainment.

Charles, grow up, you’re 41. I know someone in Santa Monica, not far from where you are now, that will spit at your ugly ass face for free. He is older in a nursing home, or do you just like young boys????

18. Chersel121
    Chersel121 says:

Hello there this is the real Charles Hersel and I’ve never met any of the dudes that were posted on this site by people saying they were me. I would like to ask that all comments posted by people claiming to be me or my friends along with the hateful comments made by others be removed from this website. I’ve never met those guys and I’m sure they are all cool people that get a lot of women and are chill to be around. Whoever they are I wish them all the best.
    Thanks!
    Charles William Hersel

19. DaveR
    DaveR says:

This Hersel guy is a predatory pedophile. Is just a matter of time before he gets caught again and perhaps this time his big money attorneys and shrinks wont be able to save his ass. He is the next Ed Savitz.

20. DaveRtrannybiatch
    DaveRtrannybiatch says:

Hey DaveR, even though that is a fake name, your wasting your time with your ridiculous comments. Seriously you need to get counseling for your obsession with a dismissed case that has nothing to do with the pedophile Eddie Savitz. You must be a crack addict and a closeted homosexual. Go get your sex change operation and live your life with dignity as the woman that is trapped in your body requires of you. Stop taking crack cocaine and stop posting on this site. Your a pathetic coward who is too much of s pussy coward to post your real name. Get lost you dumb biatch loser :)

21. DaveRtrannybiatch
    DaveRtrannybiatch says:

Btw nobody cares what you say on here as everyone has moved on with their lives your talking to yourself stupid tranny biatch :) peace,DaveR is a tranny biatch

22. PopegapeyourassHo
    PopegapeyourassHo says:

Btw Charles Hersel is not a Jew he’s Mormon as confirmed at his trial where he won by a unanimous jury verdict so keep posting crap on here and wasting your and our time :(

23. DanDaMantakesitlikeachamp
    DanDaMantakesitlikeachamp says:

Jesus Mary Mathew Paul it’s definitely a Jewish thing so keep praying on your knees to Jewish Jesus but hating his extended family ” Dan I bend over FO da black man” biatch :(

24. Mark435
    Mark435 says:

This is Mike S, a buddy of Charles Hersel and we would like all the hate speech brought to an end. Charles Hersel condemns all prejudice and bigotry against any religion, race or any hatred at all. The people making comments about Jews and Catholics are committing a terrible sin. Charles hates no one and we all as his friends and family are unified in condemning the hatred posted on this site. It is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. Please stop posting hate on this site.
    Thank you!

25. WazUP
    WazUP says:

Incredible how big money attorneys save GARBAGE like this from doing time in a psych prision. Let’s wait until he get caught red handed again. It’s just a matter of time.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!