Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are a wonderful meth making team on my favorite show, “Breaking Bad”. White, the cancer-striken high school chemistry teacher and Pinkman, his former student/meth-head, team up to make the famous blue ice meth that in turns creates the craziest storyline of drama in TV history.
Irina Kristy is a 74 math professor at Boston U, and her son, Grigory Genkin were busted for meth making in her Somerville home. So, do we have:
- Plane crash? Nope.
- Acid dissolved drug pimps in the tub? Nope.
- Watch meth’d out girl die in front of you? Nope.
- Blow up your own car? Nope.
- Box cutter to the throat? Nope.
- State of the art meth lab under a giant commercial clothes washing machine? Nope.
- Wheelchair bomb? Nope.
Ok, she isn’t a high school chemistry teacher with lung cancer and he’s not a down and out loser…
Oh, never mind.. this isn’t really like “Breaking Bad” at all… sorry.