- In 2004 Paul and Alan became a gay couple.
- Both were divorced and had five children between them.
- For six years they lived a transgendered lesbians
- Both declined to have sex reassignment surgery due to health risks
- But last year, Paul, now Jenny-Anne, did have the surgery with breast augmentation and facial feminisation surgery (refund?)
- Now the couple has married as a “man and wife” couple in a civil ceremony
This is all very confusing. So if they were a gay couple before, they are not a gay couple now? And in the interim while being men that dressed as women, they were lesbians?
Well, they love each other. That’s important. Because man or woman, neither of them are very attractive, but that bride’s maid(man) in the middle of the pic to the right? Yeah, she’s a total fox. I bet she, uh he, totally made out with the Best (wo)Man.
- ‘I take you to be my man … and wife’ (thesun.co.uk)